Labels

Saturday 22 December 2012

Thankful

Thank You Father God for being our Creator, Saviour and most beloved relationship that we could ever hope to have. We worship You and give You all the praise and honour and glory that is Yours alone throughout eternity.


Thank You to everyone who has supported my venture into the world of blogging over the past eleven months and who have sent messages via my email  Khariscreativewritingpoetry@hotmail.com

Everything I write is only for God to minister to whoever He has planned to be touched and blessed by it.

I pray that everyone reading here will be blessed with a very happy and holy Christmas with your families and safe travelling throughout the holiday season. 

Thank You to my husband and family for your ongoing love and support.


No comments:

Post a Comment